How to buy

Enquire your Sirna directly from the workshop

Your timepiece

Sirna

Stainless steel, titanium blue dial – details on the watch

Current lead time: Q1 2025

We are honoured that you have chosen to order a STREHLER watch. Thank you for your confidence and your support in this adventure.

The STREHLER’s clients expect and deserve the best. Our timepieces are unique, made in very small quantities due to our limited production capacitiy. For these matters we kindly ask you for a financial commitment for reserving your Sirna.

To confirm your order we will ask for a 10% down payment of the total value of your watch. The remaining 90% will be asked before the delivery of your timepiece.

Please take in account that building your watch can take several months. Once your are in contact with our team, we will send you an invoice for your 10% down payment. Depending on your area, local taxes and/or import duties might apply. We ship worldwide. If you wish you can also collect your watch from our workshop in Sirnach. Please be aware that this commitment is non refundable.

We kindly ask for your trust and patience. In return we will make you the best watch we possibly can and will do everything in our power to make you a satisfied STREHLER owner.

We thank you for choosing a STREHLER for your collection, and welcome to our family!

STREHLER do not offer to personnalize the Sirna. If you are looking for bespoke high end timepieces, feel free to have look at Andreas Strehler’s masterpieces. The master watchmaker will be happy to discuss your bespoke piece.

Andreas Strehler

CHF 20’000

price excl. taxes & shipping

Reserve your piece

Crafting timepiece at the heart of Switzerland, secluded in a secret place where the magic happens, our workshpo in Sirnach. We are proud to be able to manufacture our watches from head to toes. And it is even better to share our passion with our clients.